Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites: Mary Robinson


Today I want to share one of my semi-recent inspirations, Mary Robinson. I can't remember when I first discovered her flickr. It's been a little while, but I rediscovered it last week by looking up photos that were taken with a Canon AE-1. This past summer my grandpa gave me his old Canon AE-1 that I have been wanting since I was a little girl. Its the first time I remember knowing I wanted to try to take pictures. I came across her flickr and it has inspired me to try to shoot film more. I have only shot one roll of film on my Canon and have yet to develop it. 

Her photos are so inspiring and beautiful. I absolutely love the focus and the colors and how she executes double exposures. Ahh, just youthful and breathtaking. Here are some of her photos that I love:














You can find her photos on Flickr or Blogspot.

1 comment: