Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quick Update!

Hey everybody! I have been gone a lot this past week, because as in a last post where I explained I have been working out a lot and trying to take better care of myself. This seriously has taken up a lot of my time. I'm thinking its because I haven't got set into a specific routine just yet so my time isn't very well managed. I work out really hard, probably up to 2 hours a day and sometimes I am just too worn out to think of posting on my blog.

This is my second week working out and I've lost 3.2lbs and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Hopefully I can manage my time a lot better after this week and post more! I'll still be posting 30 Day Thursdays and Friday Favorites this week, but that could possibly be it until it gets easier for me. Hope you all are having a wonderful week already and I will still be stopping by to check up other other bloggers' posts! Thanks for stickin' with me while I go through this change!

2 comments: