Monday, January 24, 2011

My Weekend (w/ some Instagrams)


This weekend was very relaxing and just what I needed. All week I have been stressed out for reasons I'm not sure of. Probably because I haven't been doing anything. I decided to not go back to school this semester, because we could be moving at anytime and I would have to drop my classes. I was going to start working, but then heard we could be leaving in as soon as 3 weeks and rethought that idea. Now, I've decided to go on with it. Mostly because we aren't sure if it will be 3 weeks or not and most of all we aren't sure of anything. I'm really tired of just sitting around the house.

This weekend was needed, because I finally figured things out, such as starting to work and I also started working out again. Its really rejuvenating (and hard work!) to get back at it. Hopefully I stick to it this time. Fingers crossed.

Anywho, the pictures a some from the weekend. Not a lot and it doesn't really include everything, but what the hey, haha. The first one is all of our penny rolls. We have over two-hundred dollars in change that we have to roll, because we are using it to fix the sway bar on our car. The pennies were obviously the worse. It probably took over an hour just to roll twenty dollars worth.

The second photo is of my favorite authors book, Me Talk Pretty One Day. I'm rereading all of his books because I haven't read them since my senior year of high school. I even got Danza into them! If you haven't heard of him or read any of his books I highly suggest that you do!

The bottom two are of my nephew. His parents got him some balloons for no reason at all. He just really loves balloons. Hes so cute and always making funny faces. Heres a couple of little video of him being...well himself.


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend, and you nephew is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete