Thursday, January 13, 2011

Introduction!

(Taken at the hospital waiting for the babies to arrive)

Hey there! I'm Lauren and this is my new blog. I decided to make a blog because I looooove photography and I though perhaps this could be a place to showcase my photos among other things. I think blogging is a lot of fun, being able to look back and see what you were doing or have photographs saved is special. So, I'd like this not only for my photography but my everyday life. This spring we will be moving down south, back where I'm originally from and I'm suuuuuper excited! It has been ten years since I lived there and considering I was 10 back then, its sort of a big deal, haha. My whole family lives down south. Maybe soon I will do a post on why I live where I live, but I'll save that for later.

For now, I can tell you a little about myself. I'm 21 years old and I have been going to school for nursing. I started out with a major in photography, but I gave it up for reasons that are hard to explain. I have my CNA certification as of December and not sure if I want to put it to use yet unless I absolutely have to. Nursing isnt especially my passion, but I guess I can get into that some other time too. I just love to be goofy and hang out. I have a fiance that I've been with for over 5 years now, we met when we were 16 and its been amazing. I live in Pine Ridge, SD and will be moving to Tupelo, MS this spring! Anywho! I hope you enjoy my blog!

PS It is still under construction a bit. Trying to get the hang of everything and add some link so bare with me please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment