Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Attire


I'm not doing a regular wedding feature on my blog. I just wanted to do this today, because I am constantly looking for all things wedding related to give me inspiration for my own wedding. I thought I would share some that I found :).

Me and my fiance have been engaged for over a year now, because we are trying to finish school. We're not rushing things, but are up for getting married whenever the time feels right and also after we move down south where all of my family is. Anyways, I am fascinated with the different colors, the photography that goes into it and all the different style dresses. I even love the grooms attire. Everything is so delectable.

At the moment I am in love with tea length dresses and lace for my wedding gown and have been for a very long time. Also I love pastels and the rustic feel. Its very popular right now I assume, but it seems so very classic and dreamy!









Source
PS I know I have been MIA lately, but only because I'm trying on a new schedule. I've been trying to workout more and definitely have been. Also, I had doctors appointment yesterday. I'm putting in for a job at the local daycare so I don't have to be home all day doing nothing. I'm so excited for all of this, because I've found myself being a little depressed the past few months from not doing enough or not having full days. Hopefully this changes that and it doesn't affect my blog too much. It should only make it better since I will be doing more and will have more to share! Anywho, have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awe, i cannot wait to see your wedding photos! it looks like it's going to be magical! :)

    ReplyDelete