Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Favorites


Description of Photo
Lovin' this portrait of Michael Scott by Mike Mitchell


Description of Photo
Love this! haha


Description of Photo

This amazing swimsuit! I would looove to have it ;)

Description of Photo
Description of Photo
 The hilarious photos and gifs of Prince Harry on Tumblr. Tumblr made me crush on him so hard this week even though I could care less about the royal wedding.

Description of Photo
I still have mixed feelings on the death of Osama. I feel it was necessary, but I don't know if I would "celebrate" it. But these are always fun :)

Description of Photo
♥This! very funny, but I really love it because they aren't afraid to be themselves and are secure in their sexuality♥

(all photos w/o links were found on tumblr)

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed all photos, and had a little laugh as well! thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete