Friday, February 11, 2011

Hey everybody! No, I'm not dead, haha. Still trying to keep up this workout routine. I think I've finally got to the point where I can get back to blogging some more! Although, I did skip 30 Days Thursday yesterday. I promise I will get back on track. Hope you enjoy the little gif I made for you from today's photoshoot with my friend Rainy :). She took some awesome photos of me. I'm very happy with them. I will share them a little later (Sunday or Monday) along with some other pics hopefully. I'm planning on celebrating Valentines Day Saturday instead of Monday since the fiance has work that day and won't be able to spend the whole day together. I really want to go bowling and out to eat for sure!  (Btw thats my outfit for vday, really wanted some good photos in it, I always forget to take pics when we are out and about! Really need to work on that!)

What are you doing for Valentines Day??

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! i love the outfit, and enjoy VD with the mister :)

    ReplyDelete