Monday, March 14, 2011

Outfit Post

This Saturday I went out with my friend Rainy who I ALWAYS take photos with/of to take some outfit shots. Well, not really outfit shots, but thats what I'm using them for haha. They came out really great in my opinion and we had so much fun. She is the type that gets just excited as me over location or just getting a good shot, I love it. 

I'm going to start trying to do outfit posts from now on. I don't own a ton of clothes. Well, I guess I do but I wear a lot of jeans and sweatshirts since its usually so cold up here. So, hopefully it works out. But I just ordered like 4 dresses so I'm sure it will happen at least four more times after this. Here are some of the (out of 2000!) photos we shot! Warning: very image heavy!

I wore a dress with white lace on top and black on the bottom, purple leggings, and a mustard yellow cardigan. I don't often dress like this. I've actually never wore this outfit before this, but I think it works together somehow.

fun fact: These were all taken where I went to high school at :) The main place is by the building where the Jesuits live.

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Leggings: Jc Penny
Boots: Wet Seal

All photos taken by: Rainy Grass

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! i like your style, especially the purple tights.

    P.S I'm following on twitter :]

    ReplyDelete